03 August 2008

Google Image Quiz

This is a fun internet scavenge my sister, Codi, passed on to me from our friend Kate Benson.
Here is how to play..."For each question, look up the answer in a Google Image search. Then choose your favorite image from the first page of results only. You get some fun and often CRYPTIC answers."


AGE...



A Place I'd Like to Travel To...


My Favorite Place...


My Favorite Object...


My Favorite Food...


My Favorite Color...


My Favorite Animal...


Town Where I was Born...


Town Where I Live Now...


Past Pet...


A Past Love...


My Best Friend's Nickname...


My Screen Name...


My First Name...


My Middle Name...


My Last Name...


One of My Bad Habits...


My First Job...


My Grandmother's Name...


My College Degree...


What I'm Doing Right Now...


I'd love to see what you find for yourselves, so please share.



1 comment:

Codi said...

oh that poor little lamb.